Starting April 2020, you can find our products at the following locations:
We have been a vendor at the McMinnville Farmers Market since 2017. We’re there every Thursday from noon-6pm and meet the special social distancing guidelines for Covid. Pre-orders are also available through WhatsGood. Here’s how it works:
- Create an account at sourcewhatsgood.com
- Select “McMinnville Farmers Market” to see our product availability.
- Ordering opens Saturday and closes Wednesday at 12 noon.
- We will drop off your labeled orders on Thursday, and then you can pick them up between 2-6pm on Thursday. There will be no physical booths set up at the market.
- Enter onto Cowls from 1st Street and stop at the pickup point. Market staff will load your orders into your vehicle, and then you can exit to the right onto 2nd Street.
Mac Market – We’ve just joined as a vendor through the Mac Market, which is a fun way to shop directly with many local producers through an online store. Pick up is on Saturdays at either Mac Market in McMinnville or Godspeed Hollow in Newberg.
Carlton Bakery in Carlton, Oregon carries our eggs!
And, as always, you can find us at the farm. We welcome on-farm sales, just contact us to see what’s currently available and to schedule a pick-up time.